- Stress is negatively impacting personal well-being
- Shadow behaviours are endangering successful collaboration
- Defensive behaviours are a barrier for unleashing the maximum team performance
- Personal judgments, cynicism and fear are draining energy and blocking improvements
- Egocentric debating culture leading to organisational inefficiency and personal frustration, because critical contributions are not embedded into solution-making
- PRINT® survey (20 min)
- PRINT® individual coaching session (1.5 hours per team member)
- PRINT® Team Workshop (8-16 hours)
- Coaching "on the job"
- Team Workshop for "iBsing Conflict Resolution in Business" (8-16 hours)
- Awareness of own unconscious motivators®, best self behaviours, shadow behaviours, triggers and strategies to remain in best self behaviour
- Enhanced understanding of unconscious motivators® within the team and learning strategies to build on the diversity of the team with improved communication and engagement
- Conflicts are welcomed as opportunity to improve
- "iBsing conflict resolution"-model is used as a reference to resolve complex dilemmas
- Employees are familiar with and applying “Non Violent Communication” principles
- More meaningful dialogue
The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
Joseph Joubert (French moralist and essayist)
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Donatella Versace (Italian fashion designer)
Peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.
Ronald Reagan (US President)
People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.
Gilber Keith Chesterton (English writer and philosopher)
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach (Austrian writer)