…and about an Austrian Olympic 🥇 winner, who…
– 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 her academic career over her athletic career
– is resolving 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 as a researcher and lecturer at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology of Lausanne and practises 𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 “𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚”
– nevertheless 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒅 as a 30 year old Olympic debutant
– leverages her 𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄 background to prepare for the Olympic event and is the mastermind behind training plan, diet, race strategy
– is 𝒏𝒐𝒕 a member of any pro team and her competitors did not have the “𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒐𝒈” on their radar
– 𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒅 at kilometre 0 in a group of five, put the pedal to the medal and went 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒐 for the last 40 kilometres, gained a 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 at 137 kilometres
– was so 𝒆𝒙𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 that she struggled to keep the balance in the home straight
…and she became the first Austrian cyclist to claim Olympic gold since 1896 Athens Games. …
« 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘺, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.”
(𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒉𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘭𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘤 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥)
𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 – Anna Kiesenhofer is an inspiring role model for entrepreneurship! Congratulations!
You wish more 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 in your organisation? Please check out the #iBsing website www.iBsing.com or contact me directly to discuss how to boost team engagement and organisational performance.